|Ethio Dish LAB|
Posts : 46
Points : 143
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2014-11-19
|Subject: Software Upgrade by USB stick memory Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:42 pm|| |
SuperMax AC 9200 Power Plus
1. Download a new soft-ware from website.
2. Copy the soft-ware file to your USB memory stick.
3. Insert the USB memory stick into the USB port.
4. Go to Manager menu and USB manager.
5 Press the Green button on RCU for sorting S/W
6. Select S/W then Press OK button on RCU.
Note: Your USB memory must be formatted in the FAT or FAT32 file system. Otherwise, the digital receiver can not recognize your USB memory.